Easy Anytime Crustless Quiche Recipe

This is what I call quiche around my house, but it’s much healthier since it has no crust. This no-crust option also makes it cheaper and quicker to make. HOWEVER, if you like to make crust, go for it! If you like to buy the pre-made crusts at the grocery store and use those as the base for your quiche, please do it! This is all about how you and your family love to eat!

You’ll need:
6 eggs
1 ½ cups chopped or diced ham, turkey or chicken (I often just use cheap deli meat) OPTIONAL
1 cup chopped veggie of your choice that your kid will eat (broccoli or asparagus are good choices at my house)
1/2 cup milk
1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese (throw in some mozzarella or Swiss if you love it)
A dash of garlic salt

1. Preheat oven at 300 degrees.
2. Spray a pie pan (metal, glass or stoneware) with cooking spray.
3. Crack eggs into a bowl and mix them up with a fork until blended.
4. Add garlic salt. Add milk.
5. Add meat, veggie and cheese.
6. Stir ingredients together.
7. Pour egg mixture into pie pan.
8. Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes.

Updated November 6, 2019: I made this for dinner last night with broccoli on the side and a cheddar/Monterey jack cheese, heavy cream we had left over and deli ham. This morning my son requested it again, so I used up some Swiss cheese with the ham and used milk.

If you liked this recipe, you'll love my book, The Tater Tot Casserole Cookbook! It's available in print and ebook versions (free if you are a Kindle Unlimited member so you can try it before you buy it in print!).

Comments

Popular Posts