At-Home Iced Coffee (Light, Coconut and Naughty Versions!)


We love our coffee around here! I have enjoyed coffee since I was 16 years old and got my first job at a restaurant in Fairway, Kansas called Waid's right up the street from my house. I add so much cream and sugar because I like it sweet and creamy. When I discovered cold brew coffee, it entirely changed the way I do summertime!

RECIPE 1: Light
1/4 cup cold-brewed coffee (I love Trader Joe's but you can cold-brew your own at home even cheaper)
1/2 cup water
1 T half and half (I do not use fat-free)
2 T sugar free vanilla syrup
Ice

Mix the ingredients together and you have a little iced coffee!
You can double it.
You can change up the syrup flavor.
You can add more cream, less cream or go fat-free.
Customize it for your own taste!

RECIPE 2: Naughty


1/4 cup cold brew
2 T chocolate syrup
1/4 cup half and half
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup water
Splash of vanilla extract (imitation is fine)
ICE ICE BABY comes last
Stir it up with a fork or spoon and stick a straw in it

RECIPE 3: Coconut

RECIPE TO COME because I just bought this today!

If you liked this recipe, you'll love my book, The Tater Tot Casserole Cookbook! It's available in print and ebook versions (free if you are a Kindle Unlimited member so you can try it before you buy it in print!).






Comments

Popular Posts