Beef Ravioli Lasagna Casserole


My friend Lynn told me about this genius concoction and I knew I had to try it out. Once the kids and my husband inhaled it, it was time to put it on the blog and on the meal rotation! Check out the tag "meal plans" on this blog for inspiration on how to plan ahead and what to make.

Beef Ravioli Lasagna
(of course you can purchase cheese ravioli if you prefer meatless)

2 bags frozen ravioli (meat or cheese), thawed
1 jar spaghetti sauce of your choice
1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
1 8-ounce package shredded mozzarella cheese

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.

3. Place one layer of ravioli in the pan, then top with 1/3 of the sauce, 1/3 of the tomatoes, and 1/3 of the cheese.

4. Repeat twice.

5. Bake for about 25 minutes, then enjoy!


Please check out my cookbook on Amazon here!


Comments

Popular Posts