This is what I call quiche around my house, but it’s much healthier since it has no crust. This no-crust option also makes it cheaper and quicker to make.
1 ½ cups chopped or diced ham, turkey or chicken (I often just use cheap deli meat)
1 cup chopped veggie of your choice that your kid will eat (broccoli or asparagus are good choices at my house)
1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese (throw in some mozzarella or Swiss if you love it)
A dash of garlic salt
1. Preheat oven at 300 degrees.
2. Spray a pie pan (metal, glass or stoneware) with cooking spray.
3. Crack eggs into a bowl and mix them up with a fork until blended.
4. Add garlic salt.
5. Add meat, veggie and cheese.
6. Stir ingredients together.
7. Pour egg mixture into pie pan.
8. Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes at 300 degrees.
*My oven is 43 years old, so the cooking time may vary in your oven!