And I put them all into an ebook cookbook then threw in a baker's dozen dessert recipes for good measure. Check it out in ebook or print versions (awesome Christmas gift for someone hard to buy for!)!
In the meantime, here's one of my family's favorite recipes:
Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
1 ½ pounds ground beef
2 10.5-ounce cans cheddar cheese soup
½ pound bacon, cooked crispy
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
2 pounds frozen tater babies
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
1/2 cup chopped onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
2. In a skillet, cook bacon on medium heat until crispy, then put it on a couple of paper towels to soak up some of the grease.
3. In the same pan, cook ground beef and 1/2 cup chopped onions on medium heat until meat is brown. Drain the fat, then put meat/onion mixture in the bottom of the 9 x 13 pan.
4. Dump the bag of tater babies over the meat and arrange them so the meat is all snuggly and covered up.
5. In a bowl, mix the evaporated milk and soups. Pour mixture evenly over the top of the tater babies.
6. Top with cheeses.
7. Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes.
8. Take out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.