Kid-Friendly Recipe: Easy Pizza Casserole


Someone brought me this after I had a baby a long time ago, and it was an instant hit at my house! Since then, I've made it a bunch of times and have even made some for other new moms and delivered them. You can add onions if you like (I don't like).

Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
1 14-ounce can black olives
1 package pepperoni (we like turkey pepperoni and I cut the pieces in half with scissors)
Onions if you like them
12 oz. bag egg noodles
2 10-ounce jars pizza sauce or one 28-ounce jar spaghetti sauce
1/3 cup of milk
8-12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese

Process:
1. Boil egg noodles to almost done, then drain and put in 9 x 13 baking pan that you have sprayed with pan spray.

2. Brown ground beef (in some diced onion and/or minced garlic, if you like). Drain the fat, then put in 9 x 13 baking pan.

3. Mix in remaining ingredients, then top with more cheese if you like.

4. Bake at 350 degrees for about 1/2 hour.

As always, modify how you see fit because you know I'm doing the same.

Enjoy!


Check out my cookbook, The Tater Tot Casserole Cookbook!

Comments

Popular Posts