Dill Chicken Broccoli Braid Recipe

My family loves this Dill Chicken Broccoli Braid, and it's easy to customize it as well. You can switch out the broccoli for spinach, for example. You can use different kinds of cheeses, make it without chicken and maybe substitute ham. So many great ways to enjoy this meal!


This was originally posted over at my blog The Kerrie Show, so you'll have to click here to find it. I promise it'll be worth it!

This is what your mixture will resemble.

Bundle it up like a baby. Yeah, I know it's called a BRAID, but have you ever tried actually braiding one of these bad boys? It's hard, and I'm lazy and easily frustrated with food. Mine would end up across the room ... again.
Wow, do I really not have a final picture of this? I'll have to make it next week and come back to post that! Sorry about that!

Comments

Popular Posts